SEO Content Marketing Manager - Fully Remote - £24,000 - £28,000
Play a key role in integrating content strategies for a leading digital marketing agency in the healthcare sector
A highly successful digital marketing agency in Bristol require an ambitious SEO Content Marketing Manager to work across a wide client base, leading creative content across all projects.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage content strategy across all organic search clients
* Ensure content is fully SEO optimised
* Account management with regular calls (phone / video), emails, meetings, reporting etc.
* In-depth content auditing
* Content plans and keyword research
* Working with external copywriters
You will likely already be working in a Content Marketing / SEO digital marketing focused position, and be looking for a position where you are able to take on more responsibility. Equally as important here will be personality / attitude - they want someone passionate, positive, and driven.
Relevant Skills / Experience / Backgrounds...
* A copywriting background would be useful
* An understanding of SEO
* Experience creating, collating and editing content in different formats
* Experience working for an agency
* Comfortable dealing with clients via email and phone
* Knowledge or an interest in the healthcare sector would be a huge bonus
Most of the current team are based across Bristol and the South West - they work remotely but remain a very tight-knit team with daily contact and regular socials. If you are based in the South West or along the M4 corridor that would be ideal