Roles available in various Bradford locations (West Yorkshire)
RGN or RM- Nurse- 22 - 37 Hours per week. Day or Night shift available/ Part time an option
To lead the nursing care team during any allotted span of duty, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of the residents is maintained on a daily basis according to individual needs and capabilities.
To actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible in the activities of daily living undertaken by the residents within the Nursing Home.
To act as the Company's representative on site, promoting the Company's image and ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations regarding nursing homes
• To ensure the care, welfare and safety of all residents in the nursing home is maintained at the highest possible standard, taking full responsibility for adherence to statutory regulations.
• To promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/residents and staff/relatives.
• To be responsible for the admission of any new residents to the Home for the purpose of assessment/evaluation, and establishment of a good mutual relationship.
• To be responsible for a physical/psychological assessment of new residents on admission to Homes.
• To institute individualised nursing care plans according to the nursing process.
• To institute individual therapy plans, in consultation with other health professionals/multi disciplinary team as appropriate.
• To ensure full update of existing nursing care plans for every resident according to changes in the status of the resident on a daily basis.
• To be aware and respond to any psychological/physiological change in residents.
• To disseminate any relevant information regarding new or existing residents where appropriate, remembering the principles of confidentiality.
• To be responsible for the safe administration and recording of all medication prescribed by the resident's medical practitioner.
• To be responsible for the custody and safe dispersal of all medication brought into the Home, by either residents or the pharmacist.
• Due to the senior nature of this post there will be a requirement to undertake duties which may initially appear to be outside the remit of this job description, and may involve additional working hours. These are to be undertaken on an ad hoc basis as delegated by the Home Manager.
Why should you choose this job? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free PVG (Scotland) or DBS (England) check.
- Free uniform.
- Reward and Recognition Programme.
- Annual Awards Ceremony.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Apply now for more information!
Salary: £34,000.00-£38,000.00 per year