* A mixture of working from home and the office (approximate 90% home, 10% office).
* Merseyside-based, with full relocation and settlement support, where required.
Up to 12-month contract, with the real chance to go permanent. Alternative employment will be sought on your behalf, if required.
* Are you an experienced Software Developer, who's looking to work in an exciting, fast paced and expanding software and manufacturing company?
* Would you be open to relocating to an area with high demand skill shortages, for an improved standard of living, better earning potential and/or lower living costs?
Here at Workforce Digital we're delighted to be partnering with an expanding interactive digital display and point of sale manufacturer, who design, build and distribute their own products to world famous retailers, restaurant chains, hospitality operators and entertainment venues.
In return, you'll receive a £30,000-£40,000 basic salary, 28 days paid holiday, a mixture of working from home and the office and a range of other excellent benefits - full details below.
About Workforce Digital
Workforce Digital offer you the opportunity to change your life - with almost 15 years' expertise in recruitment and relocation we'll help you secure a fantastic new Software Developer career here in the UK, whether than be on your doorstep or further afield.
We'll help you every step of the way. Where required, we can arrange or support with visas, transport and housing, to allow you to create the career and lifestyle of your dreams.
The UK Tech industry is booming, with cities in the North West of England seeing the biggest growth outside of London. If local, you'll already know that in around 30-90 minutes you could be in Liverpool, Manchester, the Lake District or the mountains and beaches of Wales, whilst enjoying reasonable living costs, world class attractions and great amenities.
With the UK experiencing a skills shortage for the best Tech talent, which is set to be compounded further by Brexit, there's never been a better time to secure a new role with the support of the UK's leading recruitment and relocation specialist.
Although there are some local restrictions due to Covid-19 the UK is open for business, with over a third of all vacancies currently being in Tech & IT. As a result, there is more opportunity than ever before to secure your ideal role with an amazing employer such as this one.
What you'll do:
* Work as part of a closely knit team of other professional Developers to create apps for use in interactive displays, kiosks, order terminals and signage, where the fruits of your labour will be visible in real world settings in places such as shopping centres, hotels and music venues.
* Collaborate with other team members across the whole development life cycle, in a friendly, supportive, fast-paced environment, which adopts Agile/Kanban, CICD and TDD methodologies, where many new projects are turned around in as little as 4-8 weeks.
* Play an active role in daily stand ups, ideas generation, design, user story management, pair programming, creating skeleton walk-throughs and partnering with UX/UI/Graphics, to create solutions that respond to real user with well-written, clean code.
Your skills and experience
* Proven experience working as a professional Front-End biased Software Developer (number of years' experience is not important).
* Good written and verbal English, and willing to work collaborative with a diverse team.
* Keen and willing to learn new skills, continuously improve and develop professionally.
* A commitment to user experience being at the heart of the development process.
Nice to have
* A Computer Science degree or equivalent (we appreciate some of the best Developers are self-taught).
* Use modern development technologies and practices such as Agile, GIT, TDD, pair or mob programming, continuous deployment and Azure cloud solutions.
* Additional languages and frameworks including Angular.js, React.js, SQL Server & .Net Core development.
* A portfolio of work, which can be accessed from the UK.
Your package and perks
* £30,000 to £40,000, depending on experience.
* Holiday entitlement of 28 days, including Bank Holidays.
* A contributary workplace pension from month three.
* A mixture of working from home and the office.
* Early Friday finish.
If being a Software Developer for a market leading business sounds exciting and you'd like to take your career and life experience to the next level we're offering the ideal opportunity to make this a reality.
Workforce Digital are the recruitment and relocation experts within the Digital sector and can offer you an amazing new career and lifestyle with this top employer here in the UK.
Why not apply now?