Social Media Manager - Twickenham.
A Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham, expect to utilise your background in paid social media to lead a team of passionate sports enthusiasts!
This role is initially working from home on a 6 month contract (there is the possibility of extension for the right candidate), and will eventually be based in the Twickenham office.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the British Olympic Association (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to a number of big client wins they are looking for a social and digital savvy media manager with a passion for sports to join their talented team.
With a track record for driving relevancy through social media, the Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager, will have a superb understanding of bringing creative, compelling work to life across social media. Whether you are capitalising on trends and opportunities across all platforms, leveraging audience targeting effectively, developing an inspiring vision for the campaign, motivating your team, analysing ongoing paid, social, and organic media campaigns, or engaging with the audience, it will be your flawless spelling and grammar that ensures outstanding social media campaigns. To qualify...
You should be a Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Media Executive / Social Media Executive / Content Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Manager / Paid Media Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with audiences;
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practice, flawless spelling and grammar, and the ability to create, execute, and analyse ongoing paid, social, and organic media campaigns;
- An interest in golf and the wider sports industry, with experience in the field a plus;
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, build internal and client relationships, and proactively deliver social media strategy with measurable weekly and monthly goals;
- A commitment to excellence, working non-standard hours where required;
- Have an experience in paid media, social media publishing and analytics tools, and able to manage content and schedule on client channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work collaboratively with creative content teams to produce highly engaging content of exceptional quality.
In return the Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands.