Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Are you passionate and want to be a part of achievement stories, working as a SEND Teaching Assistant?
Grade A Recruitment are looking for Teaching Assistant's (TA's) to work with a number of Primary and SEN schools in Thetford. This opportunity will be on a day to day, short term and long term basis starting from January 2021. Ideally the candidate is confident working with groups of pupils and able to interact with individual pupils whilst also controlling a classroom.
Your role will include;
* Working with pupils in intervention groups- supporting in subjects such as Maths and Literacy
* Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
* Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school.
* Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils
Grade A Recruitment is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. Grade A Recruitment is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
Grade A Recruitment are currently conducting video registrations in line with the current pandemic
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Grade A also gives you access to:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Regular social events with complimentary food and drinks at the end of each term.
• £50 refer a friend scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Educare online training.
How to apply
If you have the above qualifications and experience and can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you