The position of Registered Nurse within the 3L Care team is a very rewarding role. Our Nurses lead each shift by example and are responsible for the care and nursing delivered on a daily basis. The Nurse will manage a staff team of highly trained carers.
* Care of complex health, learning disability and Acquired Brain Injury
* Medication management
* Seizure management
* Stoma care
* Catheter Care
* Tracheostomy care including ventilation
* Enteral and peg feeding
(Training will be provided for suitable candidate)
* Fulfil the role of nurse to include monthly checks, fire safety checks, Health and Safety checks.
* Contribute to the development of services.
* Ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
* Maintain health, safety and security and record and report any concerns.
* Provide assistance in auditing of service.
* Plan and chair various meetings
* Implement and maintain new systems, ensuring tasks are completed at appropriate times.
This job description is an outline of the role and function. It is not intended to describe all specific tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All employees within the Home have the following responsibilities:
The post holder must not, by act or omission, endanger the safety of him/herself or others and must report all untoward occurrences. The post holder must be responsible for all the Home's property and the reporting of all potential or actual breaches of security.
DISCLOSURE OF CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
All employers are required to check with the Disclosure and Barring Service the possible criminal background of staff and volunteers who apply for work with vulnerable individuals.
If it is a requirement of the post that such a check be undertaken, successful applicants will be asked to complete and sign a Disclosure Form giving permission for the screening to take place.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on experience, please contact to discuss
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* 12 hour shift
* Night shift