Geo-Environmental Engineer - Buckinghamshire
We're working with a growing Ground Investigation and Geotechnical Analysis company operating throughout the South East and South West of England. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team based out of their Buckinghamshire office.
They are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the organisation and supervision of site investigation projects with a good all-round understanding of geology and engineering. As they look to expand the business long-term, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with genuine progression prospects.
- Degree qualified in Geology, Engineering Geology, Earth Sciences or Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience organising and supervising site investigations
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK drivers' licence
- £23,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme