Science Teaching Assistant - Islington
If you are a committed graduate searching for essential and meaningful classroom experience, and perhaps the opportunity to train as a Science Teacher, this Science Teaching Assistant post at a well-managed secondary school in Islington is for you.
Have you always been a natural trainer or educator? Is a career in which you can share your passion for Science and really make a difference at the same time, what you are looking for?
*** Science Teaching Assistant
*** £60-£80 per day
*** Long Term, Full-Time position starting ASAP
*** Immediate interview
Science Teaching Assistant Specification
• Science graduate who has a degree at a 2:1 or better
• good understanding of how to work with children
• previous experience would be beneficial
• have a true passion for education
• resounding level of subject knowledge
• Any current or past GCSE or A-level tutoring experience will be well received
About the Science Teaching Assistant Role
• supporting teaching across the whole school
• assist the teacher with lesson planning and preparation on a weekly basis
• take part in important, teacher-led group intervention sessions
• receive mentoring from a Senior Teacher
• attend a range of CPD and training opportunities
• prove you have what it takes to teach and earn a place on the schools own training program
This well-led secondary school is found in Islington and is well connected via tube and national rail connections. The school comes with an exciting budget for educational facilities. The Headteacher has steered the school in an exciting direction of focusing highly on pupils who, without the school's help, might not reach their full potential. This school has developed long-lasting relationships with other establishments in the local community which enhances the extra-curricular activities of the school.
If you have the positive attitude required to fit in at this well-managed secondary school in Islington, apply Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted