Primary SEN TA - Islington
You are looking for solid experience in a setting which can develop your knowledge and experience in child psychology.
You are a Psychology graduate and aspiring Education/Clinical Psychologist and looking for a platform to build your skills in this area.
Joining this well-equipped primary school in Islington, as a Primary SEN TA, is your chance to embed yourself into a rewarding and essential role in which you can start your career in child Psychology!
*** Primary SEN TA position in Islington
*** Long-Term, Full-Time role at a forward thinking primary
*** Position starting ASAP - till July
*** £60-£70 per day depending on experience
*** Your first role in child psychology!!!
Primary SEN TA Specification
• resilient psychology graduate who has achieved well in your degree (at least a 2:1)
• spent time in a role where you worked closely with children
• have a caring attitude and empathy towards SEN
• become a role model and leader to your students
• build long lasting relationships with both students and parents
The Primary SEN TA Role
• help to nurture the social and academic development of a bright Year 3 child who has an EHCP for ASD and SEBD requirements
• support this child in all aspects of their school life
• gain insight and exposure to cognitive development and how this affects behaviour
• work under a fantastic SENCO, who will support and guide you
The School is
• diverse primary school, found in Islington
• short walk from Finsbury Park station
• 'Outstanding' in the last Ofsted inspection
• exciting educational and sporting facilities including outdoor learning space
• It serves a higher than average amount of pupils with EAL and SEN requirements
Make the most of this opportunity to take-on a Primary SEN TA role that will prepare you for a rewarding career in education psychology, click Apply Now and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff for immediate consideration.
Please note: due to the volume of applications for Primary SEN TA, only successful applicants will be contacted