Chief Mechanical Engineer:
* Extensive mechanical product development experience for electronic devices
* Technical leadership abilities
* Experience specifying mechanical requirements and taking a lead role in the product development delivery
* Complex electro-mechanical packaging (PCB housing, switches, buttons, PCB interconnects, LCDs)
* Sound knowledge of plastic injection moulding techniques and low cost manufacturing
* Mid to high volume manufacturing knowledge
Unique opportunity for a Chief Mechanical Engineer to lead and take ownership of new and existing mechanical product development projects, working across the full product development lifecycle, from initial specification, through design verification and into production. This is a hands-off mechanical technical leadership role, working with various stakeholders and the design team at an overview level, making lots of important decisions and influencing future product development. You will be working for a thriving business in the field of wireless communications, responsible for electro-mechanical architecture in-house designs as well as looking after sub-contract management for contracted out development programmes. Don't miss out on this exciting Chief Mechanical Engineer opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Chief Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £60-75K with attractive benefits package including flexible working, an early finish on Fridays, private healthcare, bonus, pension, dental plan, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Mechanical Manager * Principal Mechanical Engineer * Mechanical Architect / Mechanical Design Authority
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing