Mitel Field Engineer - Home based North
We are looking to speak to experienced Field Based Mitel Engineers to join a Leading Mitel partner with over 2 decades' experience. This established Solution provider is a clear market leader in their field and their client list speaks for itself. The role is based in the North West and will require travel to customer sites, so a driving licence is essential. Responsible for Mitel VoIP system build and programming, installations of new Mitel systems, system refreshes/migrations and general break fix requirements when needed. It would also be advantageous if the said engineer is able to carry out basic cabling terminations and have basic knowledge of Wireless LAN/WiFi and/or Switching or Firewalls.
The role will consist of the following:
- Install, programme and commission PBX/IP/VOIP telephone systems from Mitel
- Site surveys, WiFi/WLAN.
- Basic Switch Configuration - HP, Aruba, Cisco
- Basic Firewall rule setting
- Cabling - UTP/FTP, Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7
- Planning and co-ordinating the installation of Telecom associated equipment
- Some Pre-sales duties - access needs, High level and Low level design
- Demo & Train customers on use of systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot system faults as required on customer sites
- Some remote support.
We are looking for candidates who cover as much of the following as possible:
- Previous Field Experience with a Telecoms provider/Mitel partner
- Mitel 250 certified
- Hands on experience primarily involving field installation/maintenance of Mitel Telephony - MiVoice 250, MVB, MiVoice Office, Mitel 5000
- Understand moves and changes to PABX systems
- Experience with basic Network Protocols: VPN, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN/SIP
- Basic Firewall rule changes/Group Policy - Watchguard, Sophos, Sonicwall
- A high attention to detail.
If you feel you have the skills for our Telecoms Engineer position and would like to work for an established business, please apply now.