Commercial AnalystLondonUp to £45,000 + benefits
An innovative ecommerce marketplace have created a new dedicated Commercial Analytics function and are looking for a bright and capable analyst to work on multiple projects. This brand have caused massive disruption in the ecommerce industry and run a marketplace app that is known globally.
If you are technically savvy in SQL with an understanding of Commercial Analytics e.g. pricing with the ability to analyse millions of rows of customer data to provide insights then this role could be a great fit!Commercial Analyst
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- Daily use of SQL, Tableau and R/Python to dig into data to help drive revenue
- Working on multiple analytics projects including pricing, forecasting, funnel conversion, CRO and customer analytics
- Be part of training schemes to up-skill yourself in the tools that the team use
- Analysing the performance of products and analysing marketing trends to inform business strategies
- Delivering insights and recommendations to diverse stakeholders both internally and externally on how to increase performance, conversion and product diversification
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
Salary and Benefits
- You will have commercial experience in SQL
- Experience in Tableau and R/Python would be beneficial but not essential
- You will have experience within customer insight and commercial analytics
- Ideally you will have 2 years plus industry experience
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £45,000!