Electrical Engineering Supervisor
£36,000 + 25 days hol +BH
Your new company
• A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK's number one.
Your new role
• Build and maintain a strong customer relationship
• Control of all activities for mechanical and electrical, power, water, heating/cooling and building fabric
• Fulfil Electrical AP role
• On-site supervision for the delivery of engineering capital projects
* Playing a key role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
• City & Guilds, fully qualified Electrical Engineer, with HV AP experience
• IOSH Managing Safely
• A good understanding of the internal operational infrastructure of commercial type buildings to include HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical & Water.
• Experience in delivering safe systems of work and permits
• Good understanding of compliance and statutory requirements
• Ability to manage Planned and reactive Preventative Maintenance scheduling and planning from a CAFM
• Good customer facing skills and ability to deliver service in all situations
• Knowledge of the statutory requirements relating to Facilities Management
• Good reporting skills to include weekly performance, compliance and safety measures
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, development and career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move