Are you looking for the opportunity to work with an exciting and progressive firm which continues to grow? We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer to join our clients wills and probate team in one of our four offices.
The job is suitable for an experienced solicitor or legal executive.
Good experience and in particular a thorough understanding of the law and practice surrounding private client taxation and trusts is absolutely essential.
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, well-organised, friendly and approachable lawyer with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will be a Private Client specialist who has experience drafting wills, powers of attorney, managing the administration of estates, running court of protection cases and tax/trust work and will have;
* at least 3 years' experience of wills, LPA's and probate. Experience of trust creation and court of protection work would be a bonus but is not essential
* confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
* the ability to supervise junior lawyers
* good organisational and excellent IT skills
* a keen eye for detail
* excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
* the ability to be an excellent biller
* the ability to work well as part of a team
* a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the private client department
Full or part-time
The job is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
Niche area of law?
As a firm, we are very keen on developing specialist niche areas of law. So, if you already have, or want to develop, a niche area of practice, we would love to hear about it.
We offer flexible working if required. For many years before the current coronavirus crisis, many of our lawyers have been routinely working from home. So, it's nothing new for us.
And we are more concerned with output than input - what we are really looking for is quality work, highly satisfied clients and great billing.
Market rate - dependent on the successful candidate's qualification and experience