We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced property lawyer to join our clients growing property team.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle a range of commercial and residential property. However, we are also happy to consider lawyers who only handle residential conveyancing.
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly and approachable solicitor or a very experienced legal executive with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate
The successful Property Lawyer will have:
* at least 4 years' experience of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
* confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
* good organisational and excellent IT skills
* a keen eye for detail
* excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
* the ability to be an excellent biller
* the ability to work well as part of a team
* a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the property department
In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing.
This depends on the successful candidate.
An experienced commercial and residential property solicitor, for example, have the opportunity to play a flexible, but senior, role within the team.
There are potentially 3 parts to this particular position - though again these depend on the experience of the successful candidate.
* acting for property investors - further details below
* commercial property work
* straightforward residential property work
At one of our 4 branch offices - Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury and Fordingbridge.
Full-time or part-time?
Full-time is preferable. However, we will consider candidates on a part-time basis, with a minimum of three days a week.
We continue to offer flexible working if required. For many years before the coronavirus crisis, many of our lawyers routinely worked from home. And as a result we believe we have coped much better with adapting to the "new normal" than most law firms.
We are more concerned with output than input - what we are really looking for is quality work, highly satisfied clients and great billing
Overall, you will be part of a 22 strong property team, broken down into four teams.
3. property investor
4. our five strong specialist leasehold team (mainly lease extension and lease enfranchisement) - led by a different solicitor