We have an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known Accountancy Practice in Wakefield in the role of Client Accountant.
The firm is looking to take on board an experienced Accountant to join their growing team and support their busy client portfolio.
The successful candidate will be qualified or part qualified, working towards ACCA / ACA or equivalent.
You will be a key member of a busy and fast-paced team and will be providing accurate and timely advice to clients.
The role of the Client Accountant role will involve:
* Production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
* Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
* Also dealing with corporation tax and personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts.
* Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
* Cash flow forecasts.
* Management accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in an exceptional environment and join a very friendly team.
Required skills and experience:
* Qualified, part qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
* Relevant technical experience in a non-practice role may be considered.
* Strong communication skills.
* Prior experience in an accountancy practice.
Please apply below with your CV to be considered.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position