Sheridan Maine are thrilled to be working exclusively with a fantastic Advertising Agency in London. My client offers a complete range of advertising services for globally renowned brands across the entertainment, gaming, sport, music, hospitality and shopper sectors. They are currently looking to appoint a Group Finance Manager who will support a wide range of finance processes including month end, the production of consolidated accounts, and the integration of new acquisitions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate newly qualified accountant who is a self-starter.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly group consolidation
- Preparation of the smaller divisional management accounts for Shopper, Impact and London businesses
- Intercompany balance elimination
- Ownership / Preparation of Marketing and Media board packs
- Various other ad hoc monthly reporting
- New business opportunity reporting
- Top 15 customers report
- Monthly reporting pack
- Integration of new acquisitions from a reporting perspective
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel skills essential including Vlookup, Sumifs and Pivot tables
- Knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Adobe Acrobat experience desirable
- Good report presentation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.