Job Opportunity to work on an exciting project with a leading Telecoms company, starting in January 2021!
Systems Integration Manager
Remote Working (Reading-based 3-4 days a week once safe)
Full time, Monday to Friday
£360 per day via PAYE + Holiday pay
£445 per day through a Hays approved umbrella company
As data continues to be increasingly vital to a company's operations and decision making we are looking for Data Leads to take ownership of either the Integration or BI & Reporting Portfolios.
You will take ownership of one of these areas and provide key stakeholder management on behalf of the Data team for any on-going and future projects. You will provide key updates on project status and ensure products due to be delivered in an effective manner.
You will provide end-to-end delivery, providing support for employees and customers based here in the UK and across Europe.
Lastly you will liaise with 3rd parties to ensure that they deliver resources as agreed.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following knowledge, skills and experience:
* Relevant experience in a Development environment, including end to end delivery management. Ideally experience of Data driven developments.
* Strong stakeholder management
* Excellent people-management and inter-personal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Telecommunications core business and technical processes would be beneficial
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
* Proven experience of managing technical projects and teams
* Drive for continuous improvement
* Proven track record in managing a development team on multiple concurrent projects
* Understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle and associated methodologies
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
* Agile or SCRUM (not essential)
* Technical background, preferably in data but not essential
* Telco experience is desirable but not essential