Our client is an established law firm with offices in Salisbury and London, offering a full range of personal, business, farms/estates, charity and school sector legal services.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Trust and Tax Manager to join their Trust Administration Team.
For the junior position we are looking for either:
• someone who is about to finish their tax degree or who has recently qualified as an
ATT or CTA and who is interested in joining the legal profession and working their
way through the CILEx qualification; or
• a newly or recently qualified solicitor who has experience of Trust and Tax
Administration and are enthusiastic about taking an ATT qualification.
For the senior role we are seeking someone who is a technical expert in this field.
For both roles candidates need to be intelligent, efficient, have good attention to detail and
be able to take a practical approach.
• Preparing and maintaining records for individual trusts
• Reviewing investment management reports and keeping records of performance
• Preparation of trustee policy statements
• Attending trustee meetings when required and taking minutes
• Preparation of basic tax returns
• Preparation and review of trust and charity accounts
• Drafting regular reports to trustees
• Inputting data into accounting/taxation computer programmes
• Preparation of trust corporation minutes
• Cash flow analysis and payment of trust invoices
• Provision of additional back up as necessary to the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the countries leading law firms, in a great location with a great culture and ethos.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.