A large business with a head office near Southampton is recruiting an Indirect Tax Manager to manage a team of VAT Specialists and be responsible for the company's indirect tax compliance and advisory work. Working with the Head of Tax the key deliverables of the Indirect Tax Manager include:-
- Overseeing the Indirect tax compliance reporting operations, ensuring the accurate and timely submission of returns
- Managing and developing the VAT Specialists team
- Supporting the business with the Indirect tax implications of business decisions and business partnering the accounting and finance team
- Identifying and delivering improvements to VAT and indirect tax processes and systems
- Recognising and addressing potential areas of indirect tax risk
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes in indirect tax and advising the business accordingly
The successful candidate will hold a recognised accounting or tax professional qualification (CTA, ACA, ACCA) and will have demonstrable indirect tax and team management experience gained within large organisations either in industry or practice.
The role is currently remote working but will move to a flexible working arrangement. The company offer excellent career development opportunities both locally and in the wider group as well as having great benefits that include bonus, product discounts, above standard pension scheme and free car parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.