We are currently recruiting for an 18 month FTC with our Asset Management client.
The role is for an Investment Accountant to contribute to producing an accurate and timely NAV for the parent company.
The role offers £55-60k pro rata for the duration of the contract and offers a completion bonus.
- Daily trade input - including equities and derivatives
- Daily cash flow movement input
- Manage administration with private funds
- Review and input valuations for externally managed funds
- Oversee pricing of derivatives on a daily basis
- Production of monthly investment reconciliation packs
- Month end reporting
- Assist with interim and annual financial statement preparation
- Ad-hoc project work
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy
- Deadline oriented and very well organised
- Exposure to a wide range of investments and an interest in investments
- Highly proficient Excel user
- Problem solving and autonomous working
If you are a qualified accountant with significant experience in financial services and asset management with knowledge of an investment accounting function then please apply now for prompt review of your CV.