Salary: c£30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounts candidate from a practice environment looking for their next career move. This established and reputable firm of chartered accountants in Sheffield are looking for an experienced candidate who is either qualified or qualified by experience looking to progress their career. You will have experience of preparing year end accounts and had exposure to dealing with a variety of clients from different sectors as well as experience of managing your own portfolio of clients. This role will offer excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
- Established and growing firm of accountants
- Dealing in a wide range of business services including accounts preparation, audits, management accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and tax
- Have a strong training and development programme for staff
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Good working knowledge of accounts preparation and bookkeeping
- Seeking an opportunity to train further and to develop career in practice
- Able to build client relationships with strong people and communication skills
- Computer literate
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law