This well established and thriving engineering company are looking for a highly motivated Contracts Engineer to join their Leicester based team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for leading a range of projects including machinery relocation/installation, CAPEX projects and shutdown maintenance contracts. In return for taking on this busy, varied role, you will receive a salary of £30-40k depending on experience + company vehicle or car allowance.
This role provides the fantastic opportunity to work for a company who..
* Has a blue-chip client base of world class manufacturers
* Is working on live, exciting projects in a variety of sectors including heavy manufacturing and food
This is an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join a busy, privately owned, team focused business. Working with the full support of the business owners and wider team, you will be given the opportunity to work on a varied range of projects from the off-set.
* Utilising the company's software to calculate manpower costs
* Compiling detailed quotations and proposals
* Managing a multitude of contracts simultaneously, from small shutdown contracts to full machinery installations
* Co-ordination of safety audits, risk assessments, method statements, materials, labour and associated costings
* Travelling to site where necessary to engage with your teams and ensure projects are running to schedule
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer with a background in production maintenance, installations and people management.
In addition you will be:
* Time-served (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
* Experienced in heavy manufacturing (highly desirable)
* A confident communicator with the ability to build solid relationships
* Computer literate
The Contracts Engineer role is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a key role within this thriving business. In addition, you will receive an attractive package of £30-40k + vehicle/car allowance + Expenses + Pension
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact Jo Bailey on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us on (phone number removed)