White Label recruitment are proud to be working with an established engineering company in Worksop who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer. My client are very busy at the moment with the order book looking very healthy.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team. You will have the opportunity to prove yourself and move into a more senior role in the future as my client are looking to promote designers from within.
The day to day
* Working closely within an engineering team to help develop bespoke design solutions for materials handling and structural steel work projects.
* Site surveying to enable engineering drawings in a wide range of industries and environments.
* Production of both GA and detail fabrication drawings for primary and secondary steel work, conveying and storage equipment, Tanks, silos, hoppers and chute work.
* Actively participate in tender packages with input into design for both costs and quality optimisation
* Work with our apprentices to help guide the next generation of designers.
* Experience of working on a variety of bulk materials handling and structural steel work packages (Ideally 3 years minimum).
* Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D.
* Willingness to travel to site when required.
A salary of 30-40K is on offer depending on experience.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Working hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Apply for immediate consideration