Account Manager - Telecom Sales
£30K-£35K + £5K Car allowance
The role of Junior Account Manager will report to the Head of commercial Sales and be responsible for achieving retention and growth of the existing Revenue streams that deliver sustainable and profitable income for the company. This role will be targeted at growing the business with a targeted customer base with a focus on delivering in year revenue/profit results.
This is by no means a role for someone wanting to move into sales, however, would be the ideal role for a candidate wishing to move into corporate telecoms sales.
* The successful candidate will work remotely and will be field based
* Growth, development and management of the existing account base
* Manage customer relationships to grow and retain existing customer revenues
* Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the portfolio to new and existing customers
* Manage own performance against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing customer base
* To manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face sales meetings
* Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required
* Prepare and maintain on the CRM a monthly forecast and pipeline to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts
* Pro-actively work with service management to ensure that customer service expectations across the organisation are being met
* Aid in the processing and prompt payment of invoices by your customer base
* Manage and update customer records on the internal CRM system and contract system
* Lead and Manage Account development Plans and structure this approach across allocated accounts
* Understand and implement qualification models (SCOTSMAN) for defined opportunities
* Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach, even under pressure
* Lots of career progression opportunities
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
* Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
* Eye care vouchers available
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Discounted Gym Pass Membership
* Full Access to University Courses alongside Fully Funded External Courses
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate for this Account Manager position or may be interested in any other Sales roles that I may have please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
* Cloud communications
* Office 365
* Hosted Solutions
* Business Mobile