HGV Technician needed in Thetford
• One of the largest Automotive dealers in the country.
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a LGV / HGV Main dealer group with business across the country providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products. A fast growing company that prides itself on it interval promotions and training for personal development.
HGV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, defects, MOT preparation, MOT inspections, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base. You will be working on Heavy Commercial vehicles from 7.5 tonne.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary: Depends on experience and HGV knowledge, but overtime paid at 'time and a half, includes Saturdays", breakdown van on a rota and more after probation.
Working Hours: 6:00 - 14:00 (Monday to Friday), alternate week 12:00 - 20:00 (Monday to Friday), Saturdays on a rota.
If you feel this is the job for you, please get in touch for a private conversation