An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
* Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
* Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
* To drive and support team based improvement.
* Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
* Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
* Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Key requirements include:
* Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC/HND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
* PLC Fault Finding
* Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
* Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment. (Ideally food manufacturing)