Skilltech Resourcing are currently recruiting for an ambitious and highly organised individual for their client in the Skelmersdale area, an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful precision engineering and steel fabrication business. The ideal candidate will have a strong manufacturing background preferably in the fabrication industry and will already have made the move to follow a career in Project engineering.
An extremely involved and crucial part of their service offering the role will involve working on a variety of tasks for their UK and overseas client base.
The ideal candidate will possess the following: -
* Previous project experience within a similar manufacturing or preferably steel fabrication environment with direct client contact.
* Excellent organisational and interdepartmental planning skills.
* Working knowledge of 3D CAD drawings to interpret customer requirements and cost/price jobs.
* Liaise with the shop floor during manufacture to ensure strict deadlines are met across all projects, deliver progress reports to the senior management team.
* Procurement and expediting - the ability to build strong relationships with raw material and component suppliers.
* The ability to identify new opportunities, create, review proposals and costings.
Salary to £30,000- £35,000 depending on experience