DevOps Engineer - £480-£500 3-6 month contract - Outside IR35 - Azure, Powershell, CI/CD
I have just had a DevOps Engineer contract position come across my desk looking for someone who has Azure, Powershell, CI/CD. This is a 3-6 month contract and will most likely last 1 year. This a fully remote position.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Azure IaaS + FaaS + PaaS (VM's, Azure Functions, App Services, Redis, etc).
- Knowledge of Cloud networking and security.
- Experience writing and deploying IaC using Ansible or Terraform.
- Experience in setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipeline products such as Azure Devops, TeamCity and Octopus.
- Strong scripting skills. Preferably Powershell and/or Bash.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Industry experience using logging and application performance monitoring tools such as New Relic.
- Exposure to load testing practises and capacity planning.
- Communication skills for managing and escalating issues to 3rd parties.
- If you have an understanding of high availability and disaster recovery strategies, that would also be a plus, as would; familiarity with Atlassian products, C# and .Net Core.
If this DevOps Engineer role is of interest, Please apply