Degree-Six currently have a large number of SEND Teaching Assistant vacancies in schools across Loughborough. There are various roles available on a part-time temporary basis to cater to individual working needs and flexible working hours. Successful candidates will be required to work alongside class teachers in specialist schools to assist on a 1:1 or small group basis with students with varied needs.
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- Experience of supporting children with behavior
- Be available on short notice
- Knowledge of SEN
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- Relevant qualifications (Team Teach desirable)
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
The successful candidate would be required to work within small groups and at times on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support. You will need to have a proactive approach to use your initiative in situations, although the class teacher will offer you constant support and guidance. The ability to build positive relationships quickly with students and staff will be key.
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience