SEN Math Teacher
Location- Boston, Lincolnshire
Salary: £130 - £170 per day
Nature of Employment: Supply/Permanent/Contractual
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional SEN Math Teacher in Boston, Lincolnshire, starting from December 2020. It is preferred for the candidates to have experience with SEMH or work in a behavior school, PRU, or youth offenders institute.
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to build a solid career in the teaching profession and provide brilliant learning methods to the pupils.
We are looking for a Math Teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Math teacher with great subject knowledge.
• Be a qualified teacher with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS.
• Have 1 year+ experience of teaching Math in a previous role.
• Have an updated CV.
• Experienced teaching in an SEN Education Provision - Behavior, PMLD, ML, PRU, Autism and SEMH.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
• Hold a valid and current DBS which is on the Update Service.
GSL Education offers:
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Hull.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Shourin Roxana at GSL Education as soon as possible