Elevation Accountancy & Finance are excited to be working with one the region's leading independent firms of accountants as they look to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their Rotherham Office.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious finance professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience within practice and exposure to accounts preparation, corporation tax, VAT and client bookkeeping.
As a Semi Senior Accountant within the Sheffield team you will be working alongside a high performing accounts division and have a strong pier network to support with your studies. This role will work closely with the Accounts Manager and, as a result, you will be offered a clear pathway to Senior Accountant and will be given the opportunity to significantly develop your skills and take on additional responsibilities.
As well as an initial salary of £22,000 you will be eligible for a salary review after your first six months and will be offered a fantastic study support scheme, including all exams and material paid for, training days and time off per exam.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts Preparation for Ltd companies, partnerships & sole traders
- Bookkeeping & VAT preparation
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
The successful candidate will be:
- AAT Qualified and /or have a minimum of 2 years' experience in practice
- A strong communicator who enjoys working in a team
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Sage and/or Xero would be beneficial
What's on Offer:
- £22,000 (Flexible - depending on experience)
- Excellent study support
- 23 + 8 days holiday
- Flexible working
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees through to post qualified accountants