To assist the AR Supervisor in the provision of a first-class credit control function is support of the business
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Essential Job Duties:
• Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
• Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Dealing with old debt efficiently to minimize the aging using the appropriate communication method
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues, query resolution and arranging/processing credits memos where necessary withing company guidelines
• Reviewing and resolving customer overpayments, both new and historic, efficiently and accurately.
• Ensure credit memos and associated invoice cancellation or refunds are processed within the company guidelines
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Ad-hoc duties and project work as directed by the AR Supervisor
• Where necessary provide cover for absent team members
• To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment
• To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately