We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Bristol. As a Marketing Manager you will manage and implement the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Creation of key messages across channels to sector and territory audiences as appropriate
* Create and manage regular e-campaigns utilizing Force24 and Pipedrive CRM
* Work closely with external website agency to ensure the website is properly supported including PPC, SEO, digital content and content development
* Co-ordination of digital and print advertising
* Execute one-off campaigns, promotions and product launches
* Continually looking for new channels and routes to market, make recommendations to management and explore external eCommerce channels
* Producing regular analysis reports of competitor activity and performance, and digital channel statistics and reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications....
* B2B marketing experience where you can demonstrate managing and developing the marketing function
* Sales & Marketing integration experience
* Digital & social marketing expertise including PPC, SEO, LinkedIn and e-campaigns
* Experience of managing events throughout the event life cycle
* Excellent Communication skills
* Energetic, enthusiastic and with the determination to excel
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
* Salary of £35,000 - £45,000