We are currently looking for a Engineering Team Leader to join a global Pharmaceutical business located in the Wiltshire area. As the Engineering Team Leader you will work independently to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all engineering activities. You will provide guidance and support to a small team of engineers, to ensure compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedules
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target. Offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project. Identify and drive energy improvements to reduce the sites overall energy consumption.
2. Act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites. Offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
3. Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP's. Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work. Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times. Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Engineering Team Leader, you will ideally be degree qualified in and engineering discipline and/or suitable demonstrable experience in the Pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry.
2. You will have a strong project management background within a production engineering, validation or quality environment, with a strong understanding of sterile manufacturing.
3. Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate, communicate and lead cross functional teams to deliver project timelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves