Have you got a background in Learning and Development? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a significant contribution to the lives of everyday people? Are you able to start ASAP?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager to work for one of our NHS affiliated clients based in Leeds. The role is working initially on a 3 months basis, with the possibility of extension. The main duties will reverberate around managing schemes and programmes centred around development and mentorship. This will include:
* Developing and managing the personal development programme.
* Actively working with the communications team to promote programmes.
* Managing the leadership and mentorship programmes.
* Attending and presenting at meetings/events.
* Dealing with queries around the the PD application process.
* Devising and writing reports.
* Researching and publishing papers.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously. However, if you have worked in L+D and are available ASAP, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Due to the urgent nature of this request, all successful applicants will be contacted swiftly.
Please note, Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this vacancy