About our Client
Kaizen Talent Solutions are working in partnership with a specialist manufacturer to help recruit a Chemical Process Engineer to support its manufacturing facility in Norfolk. Part of a manufacturing group with a first class reputation selling in to a global market place, my Client is a market leader in the design, innovation and production of specialist engineering solutions.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a degree qualified engineer to take on a process engineering role. We are looking for a well-qualified and driven individual to support in developing and improving the manufacturing process, through continuous improvement projects, Root cause analysis and implementing culture changes. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential, as well as strong knowledge of project management and hands on implementation.
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will have-
* Experience of working in the chemical engineering/ Water/ Oil & Gas processing industry
* Ideally a Chemically Engineering Degree
* Experience of working in a plant/ manufacturing environment
* Proficiency in the application of statistical methods
* Trained in HAZOPS, CDM, Permit to Work & Functional Safety in Machinery
* Experience of lean methodology
* Experience in implementing best practices
* Cultivated positive working relationships with employees, peers and superiors.
* A tenacious/self- starter attitude with a will to succeed by doing the right thing for the business and with the ability to work independently and as a team member
Whats On Offer
An excellent salary and benefits with excellent career and personal development