Are an experienced Senior Vehicle Technician / Worksop Controller looking for a new role? Are you available for a quick start with experience in Commercial Vehicles? If so move on?
Due to an internal move, my Client is looking for a Workshop Controller to join their team as soon as possible.
Duties will include:
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop, including prioritising workloads and ensuring a smooth work flow
- Providing estimates to clients
- Liaise and negotiate with parts department to ensure parts availability
- Ensure service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to
- Provide technical support to the workshop and external customers.
- Oversee all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to within the workshop.
- Ensure working environment in maintained in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity, authorising overtime
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience
- Experience n Commercial Vehicles
- Knowledge of Kerridge/Autoline/CDK
- Class 1 HGV Licence
In return you will get a competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity , a company vehicle and fuel card