WORK PATTERN: Day shift plus call out cover
Exceptional opportunity for an Maintenance Engineer with electrical skills (ideally 17th / 18th edition) to work on a modern, purpose built plant ensuring maximum uptime by resolving problems and carrying out PPM.
To apply for this role you should:
- Have multi-skilled maintenance experience along with electrical competence, ideally 17th / 18th edition qualified.
- Have experience of working to PPM / TPM schedules and well as dealing with stoppages and providing technical support.
- An understanding of PLC control systems and ability to use a laptop to fault find and resolve basic PLC problems.
- Ability to assist external contractors with installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Be keen to receive training and develop your knowledge of my client's equipment and processes.
- Work with strict compliance to Health and Safety, risk, quality, environment and other guidelines at all times.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed engineer who will enjoy a good level of autonomy and responsibility whilst working as a key member of the team.
You will receive occasional (paid) call-outs so a degree of flexibility will be required.
If you are able to offer this, my client offers an interesting and challenging role and personal development opportunities for the right person