Our client, an incredibly successful and ambitious firm of chartered accountants are looking to appoint a Senior Accountant with up to 1 year post qualified experience or newly qualified. This is a brand-new position, created to due to an exceptionally positive period of growth over the past 18 months.
You will have the opportunity to work on the firm's larger clients and gain exposure to larger audits, group consolidations, and develop with client contact for with a diverse portfolio. The position is based in Chelmsford, Essex.
* £34,000 - £(phone number removed) (DOE)
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Full study support package including paid courses and study leave if still required for a finalist
* Company pension
* Free parking
Senior Accountant - Duties:
* Preparation of accounts for limited companies
* Working on audits projects from planning through to completion
* Working with personal tax returns for Directors and self-assessment returns for individuals and sole traders
* Providing detailed discussion notes for client meetings on accounting and tax related aspects
* Direct client involvement - working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
* Management accounts preparation and cash flow projections
* This role will be around 70% Accounts and client management and 30% audit lead and management.
For further information on this Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Chelmsford, Essex