7.5 Tonne, Home Delivery Driver (Sun-Thurs shift) based Marsh Leys
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Job Type: 7.5 Tonne (Cat C1) Home Delivery Team Driver (2 person crew)
Shift Pattern: Any 5 from 7 - preferably Sunday - Thursday
Contracted Hours: 48 per week
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have a C1 (7.5t) driving licence entitlement plus a current digicard and driver cpc)
Do you hold a vocational Driving Licence - category C1?
Do you hold a Digital Tachograph Card and Driver's CPC Qualification Card?
What does this job involve?
* Start times either fixed: 05:30, 06:15 or 09:45 - ideally Sunday to Thursday shift pattern
* Using a tail lift and manual handing of white goods, furniture and TV's etc...
We are looking for Drivers who:
* Hold a valid Driving License, Category C1 - 7.5 tonne
* Hold a Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
* Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
* Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
* Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
* Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
* Have basic mechanical understanding
* Competitive rates of pay
* Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
* Desirable fleet/equipment available