Tier One are an Outsourced IT department (MSP) based in Fleet, Hampshire.
The primary aim of the Marketing Manager is to drive demand for all our products and services and increase the value of the Tier One brand, whilst having a good understanding of sales promotions and direct marketing strategies.
For nearly 25 years, Tier One has been built on word of mouth. Due to huge growth plans we require a market manager to drive the growth of awareness and promotion.
You will be responsible for 1 digital marketing apprentice, which will increase within the next few months.
Job role to include but not limited to:
* Creating the Marketing Strategy for the financial year.
* Manage SEO and PPC strategies and campaigns
* Manage and Create new blogs
* Manage and create social media campaigns
* Manage and Create Newsletters, both internal clients and external prospects
* Design and Create internal documentation and templates
* Manage Brand consistence across the company
* Video management and creation
* Photo management and creation
* Website Management and customer journey
* Merchandise and Event Design Management
* Work Closely with our vendors to grow our customer breadth.
Tier One give back to employees with team bonding events, these include, Christmas parties and other days out, like Go-Karting, paintballing and Skydiving.
You will be required to report at the weekly management meeting, reporting on goals and ROI for all active campaigns.
Previous channel marketing, sales or agency experience is required, with a minimum of 1 years expereince.
What you will bring to the role.
Tier One are looking for a candidate that will be an enthusiastic and have drive for the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to enhance their creative thought process. Bringing new and sharp ideas. Looking at the market place to see what is relevant and thought provoking.
The candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to support Tier One's vision, for IT