NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Solar Project Development Manager with an established South West based Renewable Energy Developer
Due to the significant increase in opportunities and project wins in the solar market, my client is offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual keen to progress their career in this exciting industry.
Responsible for project managing all aspects of the development of significant scale solar projects across the UK.
You will be involved in stakeholder management, site identification, land agreements, selection and screening of sites, environmental assessments, permitting and financial close of solar projects. You will frequently collaborate with other teams across the company as well as external consultancies.
• Work towards solar project opportunities and manage the development of solar projects.
• Prepare planning application and EIAs.
• Negotiate and secure option and lease agreements.
• Be responsible for project delivery, and lead various internal professionals in design, technical analysis, financial and commercial modelling and grid connection.
• Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, service operators, local councils and suppliers.
To be considered for this exciting Solar Project Development Manager role,
• Upwards of 2 year's + project development management experience in the renewable energy sector, solar or wind essential.
• Experience in the development of renewable energy projects in the UK.
• Previous experience in land securing, permitting and connection processes.
• Ability to manage and delivery projects programmes and budgets.
• A degree in a relevant field, engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental for example.
Why apply for the Solar Project Development Manager:
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded player in the renewable energy sector in a strategically important position for the company.
You will be a key member of the team within this growing business set for exciting expansion in the coming 18 months. They offer a highly competitive salary and commission package, along with a culture that encourages collaboration as well as using your own initiative.
They offer agile working arrangements enabling you to work from home as and when required. You will be provided with all the tools you require to fulfil your role with maximum effectiveness.
If this Solar Project Development Manager is of interest to you, please click apply now below