HTA, Evidence & Reimbursement ManagerMarket Access Business Unit
we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As HTA, Evidence and Reimbursement Manager
, you'll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you'll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca's corporate functions and our European and International regions' sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice.
If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and are ready to discover what you can do by joining us on this exciting journey, and believe you can contribute to this bold ambition - join us!Main Duties And Responsibilities:
The HTA, Evidence and Reimbursement Manager
co-leads the development of high quality HTA submissions or other national submissions and project manages AZ engagements with national HTA organisations. You will engage with national/regional/local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access and funding for drugs and will maintain knowledge and monitor the external environment to technically support the best HTA strategy.
You will also collaborate with a complex matrix of global and local stakeholders on UK pricing and access strategy and will provide national access insights and anticipate future opportunities to support business performance.
This will involve creating a clear understanding of the national context under which the local healthcare organisations operate and taking a future view of the customer landscape, whilst proactively communicating the changing landscape to the business. You will also support the development of national/local value propositions to support engagement with regional and local payer stakeholders.Minimum Requirements:Essential
- UK HTA experience
- Degree in economics, life sciences or related discipline
- Extensive healthcare experience
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Demonstrable record of collaborative working, and personal delivery to agreed timelines
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and customer needs for value arguments based on clinical evidence and cost-effectiveness
- Project management skills
- Previous accountability for customer relationship management
- Master's degree in Evidence based medicine, Epidemiology or related discipline
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Advanced Excel and data handling/insight software
- Experience of working with the NHS
- External management consultancy experience