Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team in Warrington.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join a welcoming and positive team that will offer excellent career opportunities. This company has a fantastic name within its industry and offers all staff a great working environment.
* Sales Ledger Control - Processing invoices, posting payments received from customers
* Purchase Ledger Control - Inputting invoices received from creditors, paying efficiently ensuring no late payment fees are applied
* Supplier BACS payments
* Processing all payment requests received. Ensuring all supporting documentation is correct and matches the payment request
* Maintaining bank transactions, standing orders and direct debits
* Analysing credit card statements, chasing for backup from card holders and ensuring all payments are legitimate transactions for company benefit
* Reconciliation of cashbooks and bank statements, ensuring the review of cheques over 6 months old
* Processing and reconciling petty cash transactions
* Ensuring the banking of cheques within a suitable timeframe
* Monitoring debtors and ensuring the appropriate managers are notified if payments are outstanding
* Documenting all processes to demonstrate compliance with FCA guidelines, identifying and implementing best practice
* Raising monthly intercompany recharges
* Maintain fixed asset register
Skills and Experience:
* 3 years qualified by experience
* Sage Line 50 experience
* Excellent time management
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Attention to detail
* Commercial outlook
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful