We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Controls Engineer to work with a global nuclear engineering business on the Hinkley Point C project. An excellent opportunity to work on one of the largest projects currently being undertaken in Europe, which will also offer great career development prospects.
1. Are you a Graduate with a BSc or B.Eng within an Engineering or Construction discipline?
2. Do you have some post qualification experience working on large EPC projects, ideally within a highly regulated sector (e.g. Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Water or Energy)?
3. Do you have experience of using MS Project or Primavera planning software?
4. Do you have strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills?
5. Do you live within a 45-minute commute of Bristol, or would you be prepared to relocate?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this could be a great opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will work within the HPC Integrated team, supporting the Project Controls Lead by performing a broad spectrum of project control and change management activities for the benefit of the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Local co-ordination of the change management process including contractual events
* Liaison with the central project controls teams, namely the change management team and the contract management team.
* Assisting the engineering teams in creation of change requests
* Assisting the engineering teams in responding to/creation of Contractual events in coordination with commercial manager and contracts team.
* Co-ordination with the WIT Risk coordinator to ensure links with the risk register
* Support the WIT management team in the production of monthly reports through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
These activities will be performed in accordance with the HPC project management processes and by working in partnership with the engineering teams in Bristol and the central project controls team based in Paris
Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills including influencing. Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative, with the capability to take responsibility for problems within their own capability and responsibility. Results focused with the ability to meet commitments and deadlines. Logical thinking, highly organized with attention to detail, high level of analytical skills.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business