Edwards Employment Solutions are currently working with a leading business in Sheffield in the recruitment of a reliable Payroll Clerk. This is a remote role initially so someone who is a quick, independent learner, tech savvy and can hit the ground running is required. This is initially a 3 month contract role to cover a busy period within the business. You will need to be available to start at short notice.
• Using Excel spreadsheets work with Vendor to process payroll
• Calculating and processing SSP, SMP, SPP, bonus calculations and payments
• Maintain and monitor sickness and holidays
• Processing timesheets and time and attendance
• Managing auto enrolment
• Payroll analysis
• Month end and year end reporting, payroll year end
• Processing starters and leavers. Requirements:
• Payroll experience
• Strong Excel Skills
• Good IT skills
• A-C GCSE Maths
• Good communicator
• Reliable and trustworthy Interviews are commencing ASAP so please click apply if this role is of interest to you!
The hours of the role are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
In order to be considered for this role, please apply with a current CV or call our office on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) and speak to Francesca