Our client, part of a small group of companies is now looking to recruit a QHSE Manager to be responsible for all of the companies QHSE Policies and procedurees, maintaining ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 compliance and accreditations.
This role will be responsible for a small team and will and will manage the ISO accreditation process and any other licencing / accreditation processes as required and will manage all QHSE responsibilities.
* Maintain the companies documented management system to ensure ongoing compliance to internationally recognised standards.
* Develop safe Health and Safety working practises with the aim to achieve accreditation to recognised standard.
* Promote continuous improvement across all Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety activities.
* Communicate any changes to standards with Management.
* Promote a strong companywide Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety culture.
* Coordinate all activities with external audit bodies.
* Communicate with all team members Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental expectations.
* Chair and lead the Health and Safety Committee
* Carry out risk assessments, including PUWER (Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
* Develop, maintain and monitor performance of KPI's for Management Review
* Investigate non-conformances, process and product issues and customer complaints and implement corrective and preventive actions as required.
* Coordinate Management Objectives and Targets.
* Generate and ensure audit schedule meet.
* Coordinate activities of audit team.
* Carry out internal and external audits.
* Work as part of the management team and liaise effectively with all departments and support the ongoing growth and development of the business.
Essential Professional Qualities:
* Hold a NEBOSH qualification.
* Experience in a range of QHSE Standards.
* Wealth of experience in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
* You have worked in a chemical or mechanical engineering environment previously.
* A solid understanding of project planning and organisational requirements