Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer, for our client based in Sheffield and is a part time, permanent (20-25 hours).
This role will include the following duties:
* Assist with the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Work closely with the wider team to produce monthly management accounts.
* Daily sales and purchase ledger processing, as well as invoice payments and remittance
* Dealing with customer queries as they arise
* Produce routine monthly reports and bespoke accounting information as required by the business
* Complete quarterly VAT returns
* Having experience of general debtor and creditor control
This role would suit someone who has previous experience within a finance department, and enjoys working at a fast pace. As well as this, having experience of Xero and Google Docs would be advantageous.
Someone who has the ability to multi task, and has experience of being a Finance Officer previously would be advantageous.
This is a permanent part time position, within a forward thinking organisation. Above average package available, and a FTE salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information