Based in Blackburn
I am working with a fantastic manufacturing company who are looking to expand their team by adding an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician on board on a permanent full time basis. This role is working closely with the team and reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Providing effective and efficient reactive electrical maintenance support and document findings in a CMMS system including parts, cost and remedy.
* Creating, ensuring that electrical PPM's and Predictive maintenance routines are completed and adhered to, and display/share using KPI's.
* Investigating methods of improving fault identification in order to reduce machine downtime.
* Ensuring the effective completion of refurbishment, installation, improvements and modifications are carried out to ensure that downtime is minimised and the equipment is in the best possible condition.
* Assisting Maintenance Manager in identifying/estimating electrical/mechanical small projects, which can be undertaken to produce improvements in material usage, running efficiency, uptime & maintenance costs.
* Experienced multi-skilled technician ideally with a high competence in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, PLC knowledge and experience also a benefit
* HNC / ONC qualified in a relevant background.
* Will have completed an Engineering apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and reactive environment and experienced in fault finding as well as pro-active maintenance.
* Experience of working with computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
* Familiar with safe systems of work such as Permit to Work, Enter, Hot Work, Confined Space Entry
* High concern for Safety and standards
This role will be working 12 hour rotating shifts - 37.5hr week (25 days + 8 B/Holidays rostered into shift pattern), include Private Healthcare and defined Contribution Pension Scheme. If you are interested in this role please contact Lizzy Miller at Major Recruitment or apply below